[cisco-voip] Difference between Unity Connection and Unity

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Thu Aug 7 13:19:57 EDT 2008

All the various tools for CUC 2.x are built into the RTMT.  Yes, you use
the same RTMT to connect to CUC and CallManager.

Also in reference to an earlier post, you can't officially split Unity
FO pairs between multiple data centers.  Last I looked at the SRND they
need 100mbps lan between the boxes.  That said, I've done it with very
mixed results in the past.

-matt