[cisco-voip] Attendant Console press dialpad and Intercom line goes offhook

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Aug 7 15:52:29 EDT 2008

I have new Callmanager 6.1.2 setup and tested Intercom Partitions and
Intercom feature in general. No issues dialing between phones or using
Intercom.

I then added Attendant Console, call control initialized, I press the
dialpad button in Attendant Console and to my surprise the Intercom line
went offhook on line 6 instead of line 1.

My phone directory numbers and Intercom DNs are the same.

I don't see or ever recall in AC having to tell it a partition of the
line to control, but I assumed it couldn't look in Intercom
Partition...much less control the Intercom line..

Phone 7931

Line 1 = 182 = Intercom_PT

Line 6 = 182 = Internal_PT

Disclaimer: