[cisco-voip] PVDM2 and PVDM question.

David Lima David.Lima at alphasys.com.bo
Thu Aug 14 11:26:48 EDT 2008

Hi friends, I have a question about resources. I had a CCM 3.3(4)sr2 with a Cisco 2620XM with PVDM functioning as conferencing and transcoding resources. It was working fine and when I migrate the version to a CCM 4.1(3)sr7 I couldn't establish a conference between ip phones and cell-phones. But when I change the PVDM for PVDM2 (Cisco 2801), the conference works again.
Somebody had a similar problem? Is there a big difference between PVDM and PVDM2? The upgrade can be causing this?
Thanks a lot dear friends
David.
.