[cisco-voip] IPCC Express Upgrade

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Tue Aug 19 11:46:52 EDT 2008

Figured it out...thanks!  1 more thing.  My agent desktop version is
6.1(4) Enhanced Version Build 6.1.3.3.  Is there anyway to move to the
Premium version or the version that has the built in Web Browser without
moving to CRS Premium?  I just need to Web Browser that's built into the
Agent for a tracking site that I'm building.  It would make it way more
convenient than popping a different browser up in the background.

Thanks again!