[cisco-voip] IPCC Express Upgrade

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:29:22 EDT 2008

As far as I know you have to upgrade to Premium to get any of the premium
features (Like the built-in browser). I've been down this same road before..
i have a 10-agent call center that wants a premium feature, out of over 150
agents total on the CRS cluster... but have to upgrade the entire system and
all those licenses just to get that 1 feature for 10 people.

That's just the way it works.. not really complaining but it sure would be
nice to say.. these agents consume a premium license and these others over
here are on standard or enhanced or whatever.

Ed

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services