[cisco-voip] H323 to CM 6.1.2

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:18:23 EDT 2008

cfwdall, cfwdna, cfwdbusy CSS operate differently in CM6 than the did in
CM4.   In cm4, if the CSS for any of the CFWD options was set to <none> than
the CM concantaned the device and line css to determine how to route the
call forward.

however, in cm6 if you have <none> for your css you (by default) will get
reorder.  you will need to bulk update your CSS to properly route the
forwards.  there is a service param for the cfwdall that you can look into
that changes the default for cfwdall - but you'd still need to bat update
the cfwdbusy/cfwdna...