[cisco-voip] Pickup - Audio and Visual NOtification problem

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Tue Jul 8 07:02:59 EDT 2008

Hello,

This function does not recognize the calling search space of the device
but rather keys off of the calling search space of the line. Thus, if
the line does not have a CSS assigned that has access to the phones in
the pickup group, then the function will not work. Typically, I permit
on the device and block on the line. Thus, the first time I tried to
deploy this, I could not get it to work.

Thanks,

James