[cisco-voip] Resume Softkey

Mark J markju at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:14:34 EDT 2008

Thanks,

That did the trick :o)

Can I ask another question I had regarding 'Cisco Unified CM User Options'?

I have changed the required settings as needed and "Saved" the changes, but
the settings have not been changed when the ccmuser logs in, the default
list is still shown.

Is there something else I need to do, do I need to hit the Reset button, and
if so what effects will that have the CCM.

Thanks.