[cisco-voip] High CPU use - CTIManagerr Service

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jul 23 11:43:33 EDT 2008

You need to look at the CTI traces to see why CTI is spiking the
cpu.  In most cases I've seen it is because some application has gone
crazy and is just sending a ton of requests to CTI.   Look at the CTI
SDL traces and look for "processIncomingMessage" to see all incoming
messages from applications.  If you see a certain message repeated
over and over again that's a big clue.

-Ryan