[cisco-voip] Admin Workstation error

Garima Parghi gparghi at empire-today.com
Wed Jul 30 15:19:23 EDT 2008

I had to rebuild our AW distributor. Install went fine but when trying
to access configuration manager. I am getting "cannot connect to central
controller" error message. I have checked the registry ports and they
match.

Any suggestions is appreciated

Thanks!

Garima Parghi | Jr. IPT Engineer

o: 847-583-2225 | c: 847-877-8766

<mailto:gparghi at empire-today.com>

The information contained in this message may be confidential and is for the intended addressee only.
Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.
If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.