[cisco-voip] IPCCX script holiday hours

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Wed Jul 30 16:09:05 EDT 2008

I am using a CRS 4.0(4) Script for incoming calls as well as our Call
Center Queue.  Currently for weeks where there is a holiday I am making
that day of the week set to go to the CLOSED day.  What I am looking for
is a way to preset our Holidays in the script that will send all calls
on those days to the CLOSED part of the script, and still allow all
calls on normal days to go to the OPEN part of the script.  Cisco gave
me a sample script using a holiday.xml file, but try as I might I cannot
get it to work.

Thanks in advance,

Mike