[cisco-voip] IPCCX script holiday hours

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:53:20 EDT 2008

What problems are you having with the script from cisco? We have the same
scenario in a few call centers and used probably the same cisco script to
base them from.

One silly problem we had was the text editor our call center supervisor was
using to create the XML files was using fancy quotation marks and it was
causing all sorts of problems.. When I looked at the XML file to try to help
debug, it wasn't readily apparent what the problem was since the characters
weren't THAT much different at first glance.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer