[cisco-voip] IPCCX script holiday hours

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Wed Jul 30 17:29:07 EDT 2008

As Ed mentioned, you aren’t giving much to go on.  Are you calling to the HolidayCheck.aef script via a Call Subflow?  To my knowledge, the entire purpose of that script is to return a Boolean value based on the xml file that is defined in the script.  If it finds a match in that file, it’s a holiday, otherwise false.

-ryan