[cisco-voip] Caller ID - Call Manager

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jun 2 14:51:21 EDT 2008

Is the other end another IP phone or a PSTN number?  If it's a PSTN
number you can check at the gateway to make sure CCM is sending the
right caller id but it's very possible for your provider to overwrite
it if the 240555XXXX numbers are not DIDs for the trunk the outbound
calls are going over.

-Ryan