[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.1 and SIP

dschulz at skyline-ats.com dschulz at skyline-ats.com
Thu Jun 5 12:19:44 EDT 2008

When you say you did not assign MTP resources, I am assuming that you
didn't assign it to a MRG for that phone.  However, it will still use the
MTP for the dialing translation (inband vs. out-of-band), which I am
assuming you have in the default MRG (not assigned to a configured MRG).
In this case, the MTP still resides in CUCM.  HTH,

Dave