[cisco-voip] Nokia e61i SIP configuration

Wilusz, Mike mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Fri Jun 6 10:06:45 EDT 2008

Michael,

I have an E61i with AT&T.  The E61i is a standard GSM phone, so you just need an AT&T SIM card and you can insert it into the back of the phone. You cannot buy the phone direct through AT&T.  We actually got our through our Cisco partner with SCCP licenses.  No 3G support, but the amazing features of the phone make up for the lack of 3G.  Rumor has it the Nokia E71 (newer version of E61i) will be a AT&T-offered handset and support 3G.

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Networking Systems Programmer
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation

Office: (518) 379-1103
Mobile: (518) 788-3550
NEW Fax: (518) 831-9647
E-Mail: MikeWilusz at PriceChopper.com