[cisco-voip] has anyone seen this !

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 03:21:12 EDT 2008

I agree with Zoltan's email on this. I am not the first one to experience
this , still Cisco does not warn or inform about SIP/H.323 open on CME for
mis use.  We were not using SIP , still some one was able to get on to the
router through the WAN and make use of SIP on the router. I think Cisco
should clearly state this during the installation/Configuration of CME.

Aman