[cisco-voip] upgrading from 5.1.3.1103-2 to 5.1.3.3103.1 doesn'trecognize the upgrade file

Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com
Tue Jun 10 11:38:07 EDT 2008

can u see the CCM actually logging on to the FTP/SFTP server?

If yes....continue reading below ;)

There is a whole range of bugs in 5.X - have a look on the bugs on cco
referring to your particular version of code you are running..

Sorry to not being able to give you a workaround (in case network nor
local works) u'll need HTTS with root to fix something for you or upload
it that way or some other mean trick....

I know that in 5.1.2.2102-1 you were pretty screwed wanting to
upgrade/reinstall straight from/to that version - the upgrade path was
slightly tricky to be determined...

Turned out it had to be 5.1.1b as base install to be able to use the
option to install an ES during installation...
This was a reinstall though when upgrading from H1's to H2's.

Just as a reference of how bad you could be off - hope it'll only be a
minor ACL blocking access to the sftp server

HTH

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.