[cisco-voip] upgrading from 5.1.3.1103-2 to 5.1.3.3103.1 doesn'trecognize the upgrade file

Mordechai m.rabinovich at nves.ca
Tue Jun 10 12:08:18 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, this is not a simple network issue - ie servers can see
firmware update files on the SFTP server :(

I concur with all you have said. We are in the process of opening TAC case.
I was just hoping there was something we were missing. The only thing that
throws us off is that in the lab this worked and the only difference is DNS
setup (in the lab DNS is enable in the cluster).

Regards,