[cisco-voip] Logical partioning with CME

Chuck.Statton at AlconLabs.com Chuck.Statton at AlconLabs.com
Wed Jun 18 14:58:37 EDT 2008

COR might not be enough to satisfy the requirements of the DoT in India.
Ultimately, you would need the departments approval to deploy on CME.
The only Cisco IT case study I could find was based upon UCM.

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ciscoitatwork/unified_comm/ip_telephony_r
egulatory_compliance_in_india.html

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Aman Chugh
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:23 PM
To: Joe Cisco
Cc: cisco voip
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Logical partioning with CME

Thanks Joe for replying , Would COR be useful in logically partitioning
CME with TWO lines on an ephone with one line for internal calls and one
line used for pstn calls.

Aman

On 6/18/08, Joe Cisco <smetsysocsic at gmail.com> wrote:

	You should be able to use COR:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/
guide/cmeblock.html#wp1014179

	-Joe C.

	On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Aman Chugh