[cisco-voip] Nortel 1000E and Callmanager 4.2

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:43:25 EDT 2008

Aman,
   while there may be documentation out there for 4.1, if you have a
SIP requirement for something you are doing today, you should use 6.x.
You'll have many more configuration options availalbe to make this
work properly.

Yes, with 4.x you will need an MTP/xcoder with every single call over
that trunk, and you will only be able to do g.711 to and from the
nortel.
-Pete