[cisco-voip] Nortel 1000E and Callmanager 4.2

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:08:02 EDT 2008

Thanks Peter for replying, Yes you are right that 6 has more options for
SIP, I had a sneak peak and a future version of ccm would be able to do
G.729 to Nortel over SIP trunk. It's bad that I would only be able to do
g711 but I can live with it for the time bieng, I was worried about DTMF not
getting detected as I have come across that before as well.

Aman