RE: [nsp] [nsp] performance of an IO-GE+E vs PA-GE

From: Kinczli Zoltán (Zoltan.Kinczli@Synergon.hu)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 10:56:05 EST

Hello Adrian,

   Thanks for your input, but according to an independent test, with
12.1(5)T
8000 sessions has been demonstrated. (pppoA/pppoE) but the peek load was
100Mbps,
see attachment.

   From other hand, as with 12.2(4)B there is PXF support for L2TP.

   Anybody out there running a 720xVXR with an io-ge, who can tell me
if it performs over 200mbps fdx or not?

regards, thanks again!

  --Zoltan