Re: [nsp] BRI problem on 3640 series cisco router

From: Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka (mfrd@attitudex.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 04:56:27 EDT

I did as you suggested but no luck.

*Mar 19 20:36:21.003: ISDN BR2/0: Could not bring up interface
*Mar 19 20:36:23.003: ISDN BR2/0: Could not bring up interface
*Mar 19 20:36:25.003: ISDN BR2/0: Could not bring up interface

Regards,
---------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

Chief Technology Officer
Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
web: www.gem.net.pk

Vice President
Pakistan Computer Emergency Responce Team (PakCERT)
web: www.pakcert.org

Chief Security Analyst
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
web: www.atrc.net.pk

--- "Josh Duffek" <jduffek@cisco.com> wrote:
>since it's net3 i wouldn't worry about it being down unless you need to make
>a call...get this:
>
>config t
>service timestamp debug datetime msec
>end
>sh ver | i IOS
>sh run int bri2/0
>debug isdn q921
>debug isdn q931
>term mon
>isdn call int bri2/0 xxxyyy !whatever phone number
>
>if it doesnt pick up a TEI from the switch and place the call then you have
>to worry.
>
>josh

[ATTITUDEX.COM]
http://www.attitudex.com/