Re: [nsp] Catalyst ASP/Fore ASX-200 LANE interoperability

From: Scott F. Robohn (sfr@ccci.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:36:21 EDT

Martin,

Not exactly sure about this, but try the following on your
ASP major interface (atm2/0/0):

lane fixed-config-atm-address

This tells the LEC to use the well-known-address (WKA) to
reach the LECS. I don't think the ASP LEC is using this as
a default and is trying to learn it via ILMI.

I believe later versions of IOS default into using the WKA
for the LECS if nothing is learned via ILMI or no hard-coded
LECS-address is present for the LEC.

HTH,
Scott