RE: [nsp] Connected routes missing after reboot

From: Scott.Keoseyan@BroadWing.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 10:46:29 EST

That was my original assumption. I was using dCEF so I disabled the
route-cache on the interface but it didn't help. I think this might be a
hardware problem or maybe a problem on the microcode of the PA... we just
logged into the VIP and the it is telling me the interface is down even tho
it is reported up at the CLI.

I also discovered that simply doing a shut/no-shut on the interface will
bring it back to life. I thought I had tried that but I guess I missed it.

This is 12.1(3aT1)

Scott