[nsp] Cisco/Altiga VPN 5000 Concentrators

From: John Starta (john@starta.org)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 14:12:29 EST

Can anyone offer any direct experiences they have had with the Cisco/Altiga
VPN 500x concentrators? I'm looking for specific information regarding how
well they perform when used for office-to-office VPN tunnels. I have heard
that these concentrators work well for individual users on standard dialup,
ISDN, DSL, or a cable modem, but am hesitate to believe the claims of Cisco
SE's and the Cisco web site regarding office-to-office functionality given
articles in the press
(http://www.nwfusion.com/research/2000/0814featsidetwo.html).

jas