RE: [nsp] ISL/dot1Q trunks on 26xx

From: Scott Morris (smorris@mentortech.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 14:19:41 EST

The 300 IDB limit thing hasn't been fixed for quite a while. It's really
memory and IOS-level dependent right now. If you max out the memory on the
2600, you should easily get beyond that in interfaces. I've got about 500
running on a 3620 between VLANs and Frame sub-interfaces on one clients'
router. There's a "show idb" hidden command, but unfortunately, I don't
know any way of finding out the maximum for your configuration.

Scott