problem with point-to-point T1

From: Richard Crundwell (rcrundwell@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 10:51:14 EST

Can someone suggest what might be wrong with a point-to-point T1
I'm trying to turn up. I'm running a hdlc encapsulated T1 between 2 7206's
running 4 port serial cards. I'm using Larscom DSU's both ends one set for
master clock internal and the other set for line. The T1 shows up end to end
on the dsu's. ON the router interfaces we have up down on both ends. The one
problem I see is that CTS is not up on either end. The configs on both
interfaces are pretty straight forward. just the ip address and no ip
directed-broadcast.

Any help on why this won't come up end to end would be appreciated. I
haven't worked much with T1 dsu's and configs.
thanks.