RE: [nsp] Chanelized E1

From: Cor van Rij (cor.vanrij@versatel.nl)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 03:07:04 EST

Hi Gents

happy new year!! Back in '99 there was a presentation on networkers that
described how you could setup a crossconnect on NM-2CE1 card on a 26xx or a
36xx. Basically you take a couple of time-slots and map to to the other E1.
If I remember correctly the command was something like:controller e1 1/0
:pri-group. About the command I am not sure but that it is possible, for I
tested it quit some time ago.

regards

cor van rij
sr. data networks engineer