Re: [nsp] Channelized DS1 Solutions

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 22:44:53 EST

the NM-xCT1s can support multiple channel groups. it's the fractional-T1
wics that can only support a single channel group. the channelized
cards (usually, with the 3810 being the one exception i can remember off
the top of my head) support multiple channel groups on the same interface.

if you are going to put it into a 7xxx router, you can use the PA-MC-xT1
cards or the PA-CT1-XX cards.

regards
.siva