[nsp] zero destination netmask

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz (map@internet.org.ph)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 09:21:22 EST

I'm cc:ing this to cisco-nsp since it may be related to CEF. According
to the url below AS or netmask lookups may fail if you're not running CEF.

I am running CEF and everything is fine *except* for one particular IP,
which is routed statically directly connected serial interface.
x.x.x.x/24 is routed through that interface, and comes out, except for
x.x.x.17/0 (yup, 0, not 32). I did a "show ip cef" for that and it shows
the /24. What's up?

--

http://www.internet.org.ph The Philippine Internet Resource Mobile Voice/Messaging: +63-917-810-9728