Re: [nsp] rate-limit flows per user in dynamic env.

From: Basil Dolmatov (dol@office.east.ru)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 16:48:23 EST

If user is somehow connected to different points to your network,
he should be somehow authenticated. If this is done through AAA service,
it is possible to assign some interface configuration commands
at the moment of user authorization. I am not sure whether "rate-limit ..."
is allowed for such dynamic applying, but it is worth checking.