Re: [nsp] 7206 NPE 200

From: Gert Doering (gert@greenie.muc.de)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 10:31:19 EDT

Hi,

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 10:27:29AM -0400, jlewis@lewis.org wrote:
> On Tue, 29 May 2001, Gert Doering wrote:
> > The NPE-225 has one PC100 (?) DIMM which currently supports up to 128Mb,
> > but Cisco is in the process of certifying 256 Mb DIMMs.
>
> At one point many months ago, I ran a VXR with NPE-225 with a 256mb dimm.
> I guess it's not technically supported, but it seemed to work.

Can you remember what kind of DIMM it was? PC100/PC133? ECC, or "plain"?

I didn't mean to imply that it doesn't work, I just meant "Cisco is not
admitting yet that it works, and you can't purchase certified 256Mb DIMMs
for the 225" :-)

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de