[nsp] 7206 with CT3 and Fast Ethernet

From: Mark D. Nagel (nagel@intelenet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 14:27:05 EST

We are trying to deploy a 7206 with a built-in FE and a channelized T3
card. Based on TAC's response, we are running 11.1(17)CA in order to
recognize the CT3 card. Now whenever we try to bring up the FE
interface, it bounces up and down. TAC thought it was a bad IO
controller, so we swapped it and the problem persists. If we run
11.2, the FE works fine, but the CT3 is not seen. We've also changed
out the MII transceiver and tried different switches. Any thoughts?

Mark

--
Mark D. Nagel <nagel@intelenet.net>    in | tele | net communications
CCIE #3177                             18101 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 550