[nsp] summary of responses (FE & CT3 on 7200)

From: Mark D. Nagel (nagel@intelenet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 20:43:38 EST

Thanks to everyone who responded. The general consensus was that we
needed to use 'no keepalive' on the FE interface. I consider this a
temporary workaround. Based on the advice of people here and from
Cisco TAC, we are getting a Canary transceiver to test whether that
works better. Hopefully TAC will convert this to a defect repair
request since the problem definitely does not exist in 11.2.

Mark

--
Mark D. Nagel <nagel@intelenet.net>    in | tele | net communications
CCIE #3177                             18101 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 550