Re: Has anyone run POS modules?

From: Brent Van Dussen (vandusb@attens.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 13:06:42 EST

Simon,

Are your cards the advanced "NPA" cards or just the standard ones? We had
an issue with our standard OC-48 cards that would require the card to be
reloaded every couple of hours in order to maintain connectivity. Once we
replaced with NPA cards everything worked great.

Similar scenario except there was a GSR 12012 on one end, and a Nortel
Optera DWDM ring running SONET in the middle.

Thanks,
-Brent