RE: [j-nsp] OSPF ASBR config in JunOS

From: Stephen Gill (gillsr@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 12:01:46 EST

Perhaps this is what you were looking for:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos50/swconfig50-routing/html
/instance-config5.html (watch for wrapping)

Use rib-groups to share the routes into one common routing table, and
use routing-instances to configure each OSPF domain. Tags are used to
keep ospf domain routes distinct.

-- steve