Re: [j-nsp] Cisco equivilant to an M5?

From: Rene Avi (Rene.Avi@kpnqwest.at)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 05:15:02 EST

Hi Guy,

sorry to correct you but itīs the other way around:

The 4 port quad wide GE (I-4GE-SX) is only available on the M20/M40
because it comes as a FPC with fixed GE-interfaces and you canīt
extract the FPC on a M5/M10 that easily without a chainsaw or similar ;)

Cheers,
/Rene

< Sorry folks, I made a slight mistake in that the 4 port quad wide GE
< SX card is only available for the M5/M10 and not for the M20/M40.
<
< Regards,
<
< Guy