Re: RE: Martini support in Juniper

From: fraanro (fraanro@arrakis.es)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 12:49:52 EST

That means:
   a) The encapsulation used for Ethernet circuits is compliant to
Martini.
   b) The signalling used is compliant with Martini.

Now, Martini does not specify how to use the Group VC and VC ID fields.
How does exactly Juniper use them? Is the VC ID field from the
configuration mapped to the VC ID and the Group VC left to 0, for
example?

Thanks.
Javier.