RE: Martini support in Juniper

From: Robert O'Hara (rohara@juniper.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 14:11:42 EST

Hi, as a follow-up item to my previous email:

As previously noted, we do not utilize the 'Group-ID' field on the
transmit side. Also, I've confirmed with the developer that
we do not perform the processing for group withdrawals on the receive side either - at this time.

If you have hard requirements for this functionality, let your Juniper account team know.

Thanks,

Bob O'Hara