[j-nsp] ISIS adjacency problems

From: HHH (jnciecert@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 09:47:29 EST

Having problems with building adjacency between two test Routers. I have authentication running between them, and I had seen authentication failure logs, but I rechecked and retypes the hello-key's but still can't get the adjacency to become stable. It transitions between up and down. Anyone know what the problem could be...can u elaborate more on Designate router mismatch..all router are running at Level 2, and I set the priority for Router-C to 0. Any suggestions?

Mar 17 13:38:50 Received L2 LAN IIH, source id Router-B on fxp0.0
Mar 17 13:38:50 Designated router mismatch, ours Router-C, remote Router-B
Mar 17 13:38:50 Adjacency state change, Router-B, state Up -> Down

Thanks