Re: MPLS Modeling Tools

From: Alan Hannan (alan@globalcenter.net)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 16:53:31 EDT

  WANDL is by far the best and ahead of everyone else.

  You can enter text file configs for:

          routers
        trunks [physical links]
        LSPs [tunnels]
        Traffic Demands [how much traffic the LSPs use]

  It uses a java interface or a text interface, and is very east to
  use, and shows you all kinds of really cool reports, along w/ a
  very sexy graphical interface.

  -alan

Thus spake Ian Quinn (IanQ@Interconnect.co.nz)
 on or about Fri, Jul 30, 1999 at 08:05:37AM +1200: