Re: Juniper as egress LSR: to penultimate hop pop, or not?

From: Robert Raszuk (raszuk@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 15:53:01 EDT

Jesper,

> Much harder to control on a per-LSP basis, especially when talking about
> LDP/TDP controlled LSP's.

Let's don't mix different things here :). I was assuming that the entire
conversation is reg the TE-LSPs only. The LDP/TDP LSPs have quite
different characteritics reg exp/imp-null treatment of received labels
at PHP (at least in cisco's) comparing to TE-LSPs.

Anyhow I agree in LDP LSPs (or prefix based LSPs) the knob would be
usefull per int.

R.

From serge@ivmg.net ¬óÅ; A