[alcatel-nsp] Alcatel 6400/6850/GPON ISAM questions

Ruslan Pustovoitov rus-p at mostelekom.net
Mon Apr 11 02:43:20 EDT 2011

Hi Adam

I work with 7342 olt and I-241G-A ont and setup this equipment via TL1
and telnet.
But I spent about three month for self studying.
The most serious problem with it is large granularity in command prompt
and need for using TL1 because all gpon functionality is configured via TL1.
 From telnet session you can configure only shub (internal switch).
If you will use AMS to hide this complexity you can't setup ont form
your own provisioning system.
If you have a specific questions I will try to aswer.