[alcatel-nsp] Strange throughput decrease after implemented LAG

Dejan Tepic dejantep at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 12:08:33 EDT 2020

We are running MPLS ring with 2 7750 as BNG and number of 7210 Sx. To meet
growing capacity we have activated LAG om links closest to both BNG, 2x10G.
In VPRN service we have subscriber interface with group if and static-host
and msap for DHCP
but also number of regular interfaces for some customers with subnets and
stati saps

In both scenario we are using same ingress/egress qos but hte issue we have
is that customers with normal vprn interfaces are getting only 50% of their
service capacity. 30mbit gives 15, 100mbit gives 50 etc.
Everything worked as expected prior to 2x10G LAG. LAG is over network ports
and has dynamic cost enabled.

Also we have noticed that managed subscribers are receiving double the
capacity on upstream. This is not 100% confirmed.

It feels as some setting has to be adjusted but what?