[a-nsp] 7050SX MPLS ?

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Mon Jan 25 15:22:39 EST 2021

Yeah, I may not have described this very well ...

( And thank you to Gert who indicated the same. :) )

Consider a 7050SX (PE) sitting downstream from an ASR9k (P). /30 between
them running IS-IS.

Customer hangs off of a VLAN on the 7050SX. I can turn up MPLS/LDP just
fine on the 7050 -- talks happily to the ASR -- but then I can't push
full-payload packets (1500) to customer's VLAN from upstream RRs (or
from anywhere, for that matter ...) Except from next-hop.

Spun up a vEOS running 4.25.0 and seeing the same behavior, but I
honestly don't know what hardware it's trying to emulate ... (Thank you
for that suggestion, Sabri, re: older firmware.)

Hope this better explains things ...