Mark Bryant

David Harmon KD6EC dwharmon at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Apr 13 14:47:48 EDT 1997

Hey Mark;

All you have to do is upgrade past a Technician licence and then
you will be able to legally operate on the HF bands.
As far as being 'arrogant' if I determine you are not rated to operate
equipment I have for sale, I just won't sell it to you.
As far as needing my permission for anything, you dont. Hopefully
other hams will also make their own decisions responsibly.


More information about the Boatanchors mailing list