One more WARNING!!!

Dave Kelley aa7tq at PRIMENET.COM
Mon Apr 14 04:23:05 EDT 1997

I count 5 more postings off topic after my request to stop.

People are starting to leave the list because of this childish banter.
Hell, I'm one of them and I run the thing!!

Knock it off guys!!  You are shooting yourself in the foot by reducing
the number of members here when you finally get back to talking radios
again.

Maybe we should start charging...and run this real tight..like moderate
each posting?  No, I don't think so...there is already a list like that,
but it's sure cleaner than this.  Maybe that's what it takes.

Now, back to the radio posts!!!

Dave
AI7R