Hammarlund HQ-120

Eric Woodman EWoodman at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 19 11:40:18 EDT 1997

Does anyone by chance have an HQ-120 that is beyond repair but has a half-way
decent front panel? The rig I have is in good electrical shape and works
well. Someone in the past had the brilliant idea to fix a faded paint job by
using what appears to have been a black magic marker. You can imagine the
results! If it had a panel with engraved lettering then I would probably
attempt to repaint it with my airbrush and fill in the lettering with white
paint. Unfortunately it has raised, painted-on lettering. I have no problem
with a faded or worn paint job. Wish they'd left it alone!

73  Eric  KA1YRV